All Vendors who would like to subscribe to SkinLinc Marketplace must comply to our policies, terms and conditions. By applying to become a SkinLinc Marketplace Vendor you are agreeing to and accepting our policies, terms and conditions. SkinLinc Marketplace reserves the right to update and change the terms of these conditions at any time.
Monthly registration fee will be applied prior to setting up a store on the SkinLinc Marketplace. No payment of monthly fee will result in temporary closure of the online store. If a registration fee is applicable, it is to be paid in advance of any services by credit or debit card, any previous outstanding balance will be settled upon registration.
VAT is a consumption tax that the end user is obligated to pay, and SkinLinc General Trading LLC will be only acting as a collection agent on behalf of the taxation authority. SkinLinc General Trading LLC is legally obliged to comply with this Government mandate from 1st January 2018.
It is in the interest of every member that if they want their business to succeed at SkinLinc Marketplace they must inform their existing customers and follower base about their own online store at SkinLinc.me via social media platforms, company website and any other network channels to create awareness. We have designed a lot of marketing collateral to help you spread the word. If you would like something specific you can email firstname.lastname@example.org We will also make sure you have access to feature products in our catalogue too.
SkinLinc General Trading LLC is not liable or responsible for any of the following circumstances:
- Any lost, stolen or damaged goods before, sold to customers.
- For any accidents or injuries to any members or customers from products they buy, touch, trial or interact with via SkinLinc Marketplace.
- All businesses should ensure they have all their own insurances should an incident arise that puts them at risk.
- Operating your business and adhering to UAE Laws, including, Trade Licenses, Product registrations, Insurances and Permits.
- Offending any customers due to inappropriate behaviour or business dealings.
- For any members of employees, or third-party consultants representing member companies should a member or customer bring legal action for situations happening that are covered under the disclaimer, the member will pay for all legal fees and costs.
- SkinLinc Marketplace can use vendor participants full names, photos, or other types of business representation prior, during or post obtaining stores without asking permission of the subjects.
- SkinLinc General Trading reserves the right to not refund any fees paid by Members for future openings.
- By registering as a market member, you consent to your details being added to the SkinLinc Marketplace database and receiving information via newsletter or direct messages on vendor promotions and SkinLinc Marketplace news.
- By entering SkinLinc Marketplace, you consent to being recorded by photography, audio and video and its release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction.
- All members bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of a signup confirmation email and invoice from SkinLinc Team. Confirmation activations will be at the discretion of the SkinLinc Team.
- SkinLinc Marketplace reserves the right to amend their terms & conditions at any time.
By signing up of the online market I agree to independently research, understand and adhere to all the SkinLinc marketplace Terms & Conditions.